Do you already have a website, but you’re not sure why it isn’t performing? Maybe you have a high bounce rate, low subscribers or your customers are telling you that your site is tricky to use. If you’re not sure if you need a redesign from the ground-up or if your current site can be improved with a few essential tweaks, a site audit might be just what you need.
We’ll go through your site together on a screen share and talk about what’s working, and what’s not – for up to an hour and a half. The session will be recorded for your reference, and you’ll get an actionable check list detailing what steps to take to improve your site.
I’ll deliver a comprehensive checklist to assess these 5 key aspects of your website:
- site design
- site structure
- search engine optimization (SEO)
How it Works
- You share some info about your site via my questionaire
- I’ll review your notes and your site, and make some notes of my own
- We’ll talk about your site in detail via (recorded!) screenshare
- I’ll send you a list of actionable items to improve your site
- Make changes to your website – with me or otherwise
- Boom! Watch your metrics improve 🙂
The fee for this service is currently $397. If you book a website with me within 3 months of your audit, this fee can be applied to the cost of your new site.
Sound like a plan?
Book your consultation by clicking the button below, or get in touch if you have any questions. Once you book your date, you’ll be invoiced and your audit booking will be confirmed once payment is received.